Monday, June 18, 2007

Sammy Sosa Can't get to 600 HRs

Out of all the guys in this range I don't have any love for this guy. First of all, the dude used a corked bat in a game. Second, I am pretty sure he used roids just like everyone else. This guy is a terrible hitter really and hit the majority of his HRs in the last 5 or 6 years of his career after he got really big. I hope Ken Griffey, Jr. Gets there before he does and Sammy is at 599. Jr. is about 17 shy at this point ai think, but he is one of my favorite players of all-time. He's a guy that you know didn't use roids. IF it wasn't for all his injuries the guy may be a head of Barry Bonds already. He's just that good. I hope they have a nice set sound machines when Sammy and Barry hit their respective marks. No one on the road is going to be cheering I hope.

No comments: