Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm the worst golfer ever

Decided to take a bit of a break from work, if that's what you call this and get into season ready mode for my golf league the last couple weeks. I'm not even going to post my scores because they are embarrassing really. My slice is at an all-time high and I just can't get into the mindset yet. Fortunately, our first week of the league was set up to get ourselves our handicap, and I played fabulous for that purpose by putting up a score that even a 4 year old would laugh at. My partner and I destroyed our opponents Monday since my handicap was so high and I actually dropped my score by 12 strokes this week compared to my handicap. They were not excited to play us to say the least. Been taking a look at some Callaway golf products and may have to upgrade some of my equipment. Mainly my driver. It is time to get rid og the old piece of junk I have and get the old Big Bertha.

No comments: