Saturday, April 21, 2007
Orlando better get their Funeral Insurance because their playoff life is about ready to end.
Pistons in 4!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
One thing of major interest to me are his articles about Affiliate Marketing. This is a subject I am studying now and trying to find more ways to take advantage of the income sources it can provide. He interviews experts of various internet money making ventures and gets great insight that would be helpful to any netpreneur. A recent Interview With Affiliate Marketing Guru Allan Gardyne gives us a lot of insight into the minds of the people that have made a successful venture out of online marketing. It is really a great interview on how the market has changed over the last 10 years when Allan began to where he is now.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
I have learned so much about internet marketing by doing it. I have also begun to develop a great full time income simply from paid blogging and earning ad money. I looked for a way to earn online a few months back and ran into this stuff. Now I do it as my job.
Well he got his money in less than 2 days and saved himself a lot of heartache. The Payday Loan Lowdown helps those who may need such a loan by showing stories about the experiences of those that need the money now. NAvigate to the various resources and see if this type of solution is right for you.
Monday, April 16, 2007
The bulbpen still looks terrible other than Zoom and Jonesy. Mesa (Joe Table) and Rodney look like minor leaguers. Good thing we have one of the best starting rotations in the league at this point or we would be in serious trouble.
I like to browse the web while I watch, or listen to the games on the radio so I tend to see some interesting things. This Telecom Consulting business is interesting to me. I know you can outsource just about anything in a business, but this one just seems like a great time and money saver for business owners and managers. I don't even like looking through my personal phone records due to the geek language they use to try and screw you. This place takes all of that out of your hands and allows you to focus on things that make your business grow.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
***Begin to copy here***
1. Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog that put you on the list in the paragraph. This isn’t a suggestion. You need to break up the duplicate content. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra link back.
2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.
3. Take the adds from the blog that added you and place them in the “Originals” list.
4. Add at least 1 new blog that you KNOW us using the DO FOLLOW plugin to the list in the “My Adds” section. (Add no more than 5!) Let the people you’ve added know, so that they can keep the list going!
5. Comment on all the blogs on your list to get a free link!
My Single Mom Life
The Passionate Ailurophile
My thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings
Simple Kind Of Life
The Hockey Dad
Whatever I Feel Like
My Dandelion Patch
Two Dog Zoo
Body, Mind & Solar
Just Not Martha
Footprints On the Moon
***Quit Copying Here***
My friends and I used to play Bocce ball all the time. It's like horseshoes in a way where it is a drunken yard game. On his post he describes the course parameters and the official rules. We just had a couple acre of property to play on so we went all over the place to play.
It was all good fun. If we had too many people we called them the "Celebrity judge". This guy would enforce the rules, and just make stupid comments like any sports commentator would. It's just funny. Add in the fact everyone is drinking so it makes it even more fun.