Friday, June 01, 2007

Math and Fat People

You ever wonder how many people you could fit into your car if that car were 20 cubits by 11 cubits and each person weighed 9 pounds, plus 12 kilograms, minus 4 ounces? I have and have come to the conclusion that I really do not care, and that I may be mentally challenged. It really doesn't matter though. If I was going to think about what I was posting right now I wouldn't be posting this about the quick blogging post I just read and I wouldn't be trying to put enough words in this post to make sure it looked like a Wall O' Text. Yes...this post truly makes no sense. I didn't even mention fat people. There it is. I suppose I should mention the wii. It only makes sense that I do. To me. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like a hamster on one of those exercise wheels your thoughts go round and round. LOL

Anonymous said...

Math and fat people. That's definitely what it's all about.