Friday, August 03, 2007

Baseball Fantasy Team Update

So i guess I should show what my team has transformed to by this point in the year. After dressing up my room a bit with some silk trees I finalized another trade and I think that my team is going to sit like this for the time being. We have until the 15th to make trades so I may do another one, but I think I'm pretty happy with my team so at this point, with maybe only a closer to add towards the deadline.

Line up:

Posada, Jorge C NYY
Pujols, Albert 1B STL
Roberts, Brian 2B BAL
Youkilis, Kevin 3B BOS
Renteria, Edgar SS ATL
Burrell, Pat OF PHI
Matsui, Hideki OF NYY
Suzuki, Ichiro OF SEA
Dunn, Adam U CIN
Ramirez, Manny U BOS

Pitching:

Verlander, Justin SP DET
Webb, Brandon SP ARI
Buehrle, Mark SP CHW
Harang, Aaron SP CIN
Arroyo, Bronson SP CIN
Marmol, Carlos SP CHC
Sabathia, C.C. SP CLE
Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY
Hoffman, Trevor RP SD
Lidge, Brad RP HOU
Neshek, Pat RP MIN
Walker, Jamie RP BAL

Bench:

Theriot, Ryan 2B CHC
Thomas, Frank DH TOR
Willits, Reggie CF ANA

DL:

Blalock, Hank 3B TEX
Ray, Chris RP BAL

No comments: