Thursday, September 06, 2007

Football Finally Start!

Big game to start off too. Indy vs. The Saints. Should have a major fantasy impact right away as well. May be time to get a cash advance to start a bit of betting on games :).

Unfortunately not many of my teams have guys in these games. I wasn't able to get Brees in any draft, and Manning goes way too high to make picking him reasonable considering that you have to get RBs before you go out and get a QB. Any time I've ever drafted Payton where he is ranked my team has sucked because I end up with my 2nd RB being a guy that is something like Denver's back up. I have Addai on a team though so at least I have soemone to cheer for. I have an outstanding trade to pick up Wayne, or Harrison in another league, but that won't go through before this week. Still something to pay attention to I guess. Should be a high flying game though.

No comments: