Monday, October 15, 2007

Silver Lining

Many people speak of a silver lining when they lose in a sporting event. I don't ever see it that way as there are no moral victories. Either you win or you lose. That is why I like to look for sure things as much as possible when I invest in anything. Be it my time, or my investments.

Right now the precious metal of silver has a demand that is exceeding supply by a large margin. Since 1990 this has been the case and it seems as if the demand is only growing. Through Monex Deposit Company you can purchase silver or other precious metals for immediate personal delivery or arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository. For over 30 years, the Monex companies have been America’s silver and precious metals investment leader.

No comments: