Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pats and Giants to the Super Bowl

I have to admit that the Giants were the last team I thought would make it to the Super Bowl. I've watched this team probably 6 times this season and they are just painful to watch to me. They remind me of the Lions except that they are lucky enough to win the close games. They just seem like a team you want to pull your hair out while you watch them.

So...the Perfect Patriots are playing the Giants who actually gave them a run for their money in the final game of the season. I'll give the Giants a lot of credit. They could have rested all their guys in that last game and just let the Pats skate to their 16-0 season, but they played their starters and made a game of it. Definitely made the Patriots earn their perfect season.

I wouldn't expect anything less in the Super Bowl. Although most people say the PAckers/Pats would have been the highest rated SB of all time New York isn't exactly a third world city with a population of 5,000 so it may just be even bigger than expected. I'll be looking for discount hotels Las Vegas this week while I go there to drop some dough on the game I think.

No comments: