Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pistons Lose Season Series to Celtics

Well...you had a good feeling that the boys weren't there to play when they go ddown 19-3 early in the first quarter. Then they only have 39 at halftime and played an uphill battle the rest of the way.

Friends tried to tell me that they played a game the night before and they were tired. It gave me a shudder to hear that actually. IT brought back the memory of Chauncey Billups being quoted after getting knocked out of the playoffs last year by the Cavs. He said something along the lines of being glad that it was over, and that he was very tired. Hope he got a hold of his angel investors and had a great vacation.

The comments to me that they were probably tired irked me quite a bit. This season the starters are getting a ton of time off as our bench is putting in a lot more minutes than they have since this squad has been together. This excuse DOES NOT fly this year. IF they try to play that excuse this year after getting knocked out I am going to start accusing them of throwing games. I'm looking right at you Chauncey against the Cavs last year.

No comments: