Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank You For Football

After the most disappointing season in recent memory for the Detroit Tigers we at least have football to look forward to. Yeah...I consider the Tigers season over. You can turn out the sconce lights on these guys. Devastating losses by a terrible pitching staff has torn all their hearts out I'm sure.

The Michigan Wolverines get started Saturday as the Rich Rodriguez era gets underway. The Lions play their final pre-season game tonight and hope to go 4-0.

You notice I don't mention any other state schools. I hate them all except WMU, where I went. WMU football is high school ball to me though so I don't follow the MAC and their bottom feeder rosters. You don't get career criminals like Randy Moss to play for MAC schools every year.

Anyways, bring on the football!

No comments: