As discussed in "Teens and Trucks," here are some very valuable tips for safe highway driving around large trucks:
* Stay out of a truck's blind spots or "No Zones."
* Be careful when attempting to pass a truck.
* Do not swerve in front of a truck or cause the driver to come to a sudden stop.
* Avoid "Squeeze Play" when a large truck needs to make a wide turn.
* Do not cut off a large truck or passenger bus.
All the materials are free and for all ages, not just teens. Please get your teens educated about road safety.