Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fantasy Baseball

I had my fantasy draft for my baseball keeper league on Sunday and I think I just hit the jackpot. I did absolutely no preparation for the draft this year like I normally would so I thought I would be in trouble. I planned on just mailing it in really and it turned out much better than I thought. My private Mailboxes are completely full of trade offers now since I stole all the pitching in the draft. We kept 5 players as keepers and I ended up keeping 5 hitters so I just drafted pitching. I didn't get crap for closers, but I typically don't draft any anyways since it is possible to get at least 2 or 3 off of waivers during the year and it is only one category.

C-Posada
1B-Pujols (keeper)
2B-B. roberts
SS-Lugo
3B-C. Tracey
OF-Ichiro (keeper)
OF-C. Lee (Keeper)
OF-M. Holliday (keeper)
Util-T. Hafner (keeper)
Util-R. Ibanez
BN-A. Beltre
BN-R. Ibanez
BN-H. Blalock
BN-P. Polanco

SP-C. Sabathia
SP-B. Zito
SP-A. Harang
SP-B. Arroyo
SP-K. Milwood
RP-B. Jenks
RP-Neshek
RP-some guy
BN-M. Buehrle
BN-J. Contreras
BN-T. Lily

No comments: