Saturday, March 31, 2007

Crazy, but that's how it goes...

One of the fellow PPP posties did a review of one of my sites quite a bit ago and I totally forgot to return the favor. Crazy, but that's how it goes... is running along smoothly and getting the ranks up. Click here to help her Alexa score a little bit :).

I've gotten back into doing reviews the past few days and it has helped me get back into blogging again. Down to using a coin sorter instead of a bill counter so I guess it is time to get back to work. I had been slacking a bit and getting somewhat burned out posting so much the last couple of months. Slacking on my visiting other bloggers and leaving comments. So you should see me around a bit more shooting the bull.

Anyways, back to the review, sorry for the meaningless information...lol

This Crazy, but that's how it goes blog has more blogrolls than I have ever seen. Gotta love the bloggers that get out and network.

The post Teenagers and Privacy brings up an interesting question. "Should I be checking up on them and, if so, to what degree?". She shares the experiences she had while she was growing up and wonders what the limits are to checking up on your own teenagers.

Stop over and give your thoughts about this interesting question.

No comments: