Thursday, May 17, 2007

JJ Hardy from the Brewers

Where did this guy come from? I've been riding him all year now in my baseball fantasy leagues and he is just pounding the ball. Got him off waivers as a back up for Julio Lugo, but he is playing too well to bench. I actually started playing Lugo at 3rd because I've had some injuries so it works out well.

People are burning up their network cables to trade me for the guy right now, and I guess i should make the move if someone wants to give me a stud for him. This can't hold up. I may swindle someone out of a #1 pitcher with this guy somehow. I can live with out his production, but i will be very happy to stockpile pitching for the 2nd half I can trade for some stud bats.

HArdy is doing this (through 164 ABs on May 16):

53 hits, 13 HRs, 39 RBIs, 28 Runs, .371 OBP, .629 SLG, and a .333 average

Look out A-Rod. This guy is the true Fantasy MVP so far...lol

No comments: