Friday, September 03, 2010

Badonkadonk Suh Fined $7,500 For Preseason Hit on Delhomme

Hey, I'm not going to try and say that it is possible he deserved a fine, I still loved the play. Who care about Jake Delhomme? I know I don't. Neither should you because he doesn't play for the Lions.

Detroit Lions rookie defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh has been fined $7,500 for this roughing of Cleveland Browns quarterback Jake Delhomme in last week's preseason game.

Suh actually committed three personal fouls on one play – facemask, illegal blow to the head and driving the quarterback to the ground. Browns backup quarterback Seneca Wallace said afterward that Suh should be suspended for his actions. Be careful Seneca, or he'll tie you to his thule roof rack and display you like a prized buck.

For his part, Suh was hardly remorseful, explaining that he thought Delhomme still had the ball and was trying to cause a fumble: "It's not my job to really worry about whether I hit a guy too hard or not."

I agree. You win this round Suh.

No comments: