Friday, September 03, 2010

Is Stafford Ready to Be the Franchise?

I don't know about you, but watching this preseason I have been incredibly impressed with how much better Stafford has looked. He seems to be much more accurate, makes quicker decisions, and makes smart decisions.

People will balk and say "grumble grumble it is only preseason", but you can't deny that his progress looks impressive. Week 3 of the preseason was the big game where most starters get a little over a half of PT. Stafford looked fantastic with a QB rating of 120. That's about equivalent to the QB rating opposing offenses had against our D last year, and probably similar this season. I'm sure our DBs will need a roadside assistance club after getting their wheels blown off every week.

Let's just say I'm a bit excited to watch what Stafford does this year and the addition of Best isn't too shabby either.

1 comment:

Dacota Dirk - Marketing Expert said...

According to me a Franchise System can be a very effective way to open and operate a small business. There are many advantages in using this system. Just my thoughts!