Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My How Things Change

If you would have told me coming into last season that Lions were even a possibility for the huge superstar FA CB Nnamdi Asomugha I would have laughed at you. Even after the season I still was. Nnamdi Asomugha had stated many times that he wanted to play in a big market. Detroit isn't that market. He also is a guy everyone wants, and everybody would be willing to pay him what he wants. So it probably wasn't going to come down to money since everyone would be maxing it out.

Today I read an article by Gil Brandt of MLive (Honestly, not sure where this guy came from as he is their new dog there I guess) that says the Lions are in the "Top 3" destinations for Nnamdi Asomugha now. Do I buy it? Not at all, but just that he is mentioned in any article slightly positive with the Lions you have to hold out a little hope right? Of course we sign him and he'll be collecting disability insurance for 4 years I'm sure.

No comments: