Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Lions Are For Real!

After the Tampa Bay win last week, I was pretty confident in the team. I could see clearly that they have the tools to be a good team. They are well coached, and prepared to play their games, which doesn't always seem to be the case early on around the league. So I was a little skeptical after the game as I've seen teams year after year get a big win week 1 that really wasn't that big a deal. Then this week...wow.

48-3 over Kansas City. You read that right. The Lions beat a team 48-3! I can't remember a beating like that can you? It has been so long to see us handle a team like that I am not sure I was even alive. We are good folks!
PoolSupplyUnlimited.com pool heat pumps
Matt Stafford is a beast. Beast mode QB that looks like he has been around for a decade. Quickly looking at all his reads and making decisions. Throwing darts through coverage on target for big plays.

What makes me the most happy is just how often he goes to Calvin Johnson. Remember last year how almost every week we were askign why the hell isn't Calvin getting more looks? I think it was fear. Hill doesn't have the arm for it. Stafford does. He also doesn't have any fear.

70% of teams that start 2-0 make the playoffs since the Super Bowl system has started kids.

No comments: