Friday, February 16, 2007

Snow, snow, snow

All it does is snow. The driveway must be plowed. All day it must be plowed. RedRum RedRum. The snowbanks on the sides of my driveway are up to my chest. Another day like this and I can build a tunnel over my driveway so I will never have to plow it again. The mailman fell on his ass earlier because I didn't put any salt on the steps. I laughed, but he was pretty pissed. I can't help but laugh when someone falls down. I think I have to go up on the garage roof sometime today as well. Looks like it is sagging a bit. Damn that would suck if it fell in. MAn it is snowing hard. I'll bet taht guy that walks by the house 12 times a day to buy one beer gets a 12 pack today. What an idiot. I think he takes a shower and changes his clothes every time he goes to the store to buy a beer too. This is a WALL O' TEXT. The guy looks like he has egg yolks for eyes. His liver is gone. I'm going to take a nap.

No comments: