Monday, April 02, 2007

Play Ball!

Opening Day for Major League Baseball was yesterday, but Tigers opening day was a few hours ago. Unfortunately I was unable to watch such a game, and did not set my DVR to record it because I assumed I would be able to watch it when it was Live. Fortunately the good people at Fox Sports Detroit are going to show the replay tonight at 8 PM!

Yesterday I was sitting in my house just chilling out and a tree fell about 5 feet from my back sun room. This place is dangerous I swear. Just 2 weeks ago another tree fell on my neighbors shed and destroyed it knocking out our power. Again. In the last year we must have had at least 5 trees fall on our power lines out back. Luckily my house hasn't been hit once, but my neighbor has made 3 insurance claims in the last year for trees falling on vrious parts of his house.

So this was what I was doing today. Cutting up a tree and getting it hauled away. I needed someone to come over and help me haul it off so I had to do it when I got the offer. Someone always wants free wood so I knew it wouldn't be a problem. I needed a longer later too because part of it was hanging up on another tree and the one I had didn't have a good look at it. So my buddy came over with his van and we threw a ladder on the top and braced it on his van rack so I wouldn't take a dive...lol

No comments: