Thursday, February 22, 2007

Instant Credit Report

I've had my fair share of good and bad credit experiences. From being a nobody in the creditors eyes, to being treated like a VIP. Back before starting a business I always had a fairly easy time getting a loan, or adding extra credit limits to cards, but when my income became variable it was difficult to secure a loan based on the fact that I didn't have a verifyable history of income in the business. Even though I could get an Instant Credit Report to show that my credit score was very good, I was still forced to find myself a co-signer for most loans. It didn't help that my business partner had a bankruptcy in their history either, so most loans became my responsibility. It was a difficult learning experience and could have been much easier.

Credit Loan could have helped me with a lot of this with their Learning Center. All areas of loan and credit information including bankruptcy, bad credit loans, mortgages, credit repair, and many others. Being able to read about your situation online is quite a big deal compared to the available information I may have had even 10 years ago on the internet when I was out trying to start a business with no experience and no capital as a youngster.

No comments: