Thursday, February 22, 2007

Visit My Blog Buddy: UtterlyGeek.com

Jules is a self proclaimed tech geek, but that doesn't mean I don't think she knows her stuff. Her tech site UtterlyGeek.com will have quite a bit of informative information as it grows I will guarantee you that. She's a very tech oriented blogger and knows her share of SEO information as well as the helpful little plugins and extensions you can use with Firefox and Wordpress and other internet tricks.

You are going to find several useful applications on her site under the Cool Apps category. All very useful for your own little niches on the web that you like to spend your days trying to optimize. Anytime I can use the word Wii on my blog I do and she has an app that can help you find a Wii (2nd time) in her post So You Want A Cheap Nintendo Wii? . Thanks for letting me use the word Wii for the fourth time in this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review! I appreciate it :)

Anonymous said...

wii ;) there you go there's 5