Monday, February 26, 2007

Why I Started to Blog

Bloggers start for various reasons, but I'm going to tell you why I started. I'm not going to make things up and imply that I did it for the love of myself and wanted everyone to know what I did on a day to day basis. I guess I first started thinking about it as a way to actually write, but honestly I started blogging for the simple fact that I saw it as a way to make money online. Nothing to hide here. With the vast amount of paid blogging services out there as well as the ability to earn ad revenue I figured I might as well get my piece of the pie. I could make up stories about how I wanted to give you my takes on the Detroit Tigers, or my thoughts on the news, but it was to make money. I now do all those things on blogs and find it very enjoyable, but that wasn't why I started...lol Tell me Why you started to blog too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your honesty. I started blogging a long time ago before these money-making programs started or got popular. But if I just started today, it might have been for the same reason as yours. But then again, I talk a lot, so who knows :).