Saturday, March 03, 2007

Get Flowers Online

I am a big flower giver. I have to be. I'm always pissing some one woman or another off in some way. I also like to just send them quite a bit just for the heck of it when I see someone having a bad day. Nothing makes the other women around the office more jealous than when you send your lady some flowers. If I see her stressing in the morning before work I like to send her a gift a lot just to cheer her up a bit. It almost always makes her feel even a little bit better. Everyone in her office gets excited and tells her how great I am and that they are jealous.

Finding a great Chicago flower shop usually means flipping through a phone book, or even having to get off your duff and go to a shop to pick out the perfect arrangement. DIGITAL flowers is much easier. You go online and create a bouqet, get a gift basket, or even chocolates and they get a local to deliver it to your destination of choice. You can view everything online and you don't even have to leave your chair. Somehting I don't like to do since I usually can't leave.

No comments: