Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fantasy Baseball

I'm so unprepared this year. I'm in a couple keeper leagues and we do a lot of trades before the draft normally, but I'm just not into it yet. I haven't studied my cheat sheets or done my annual Excel Spreadsheet breakdowns yet. I only have a couple weeks left to get in and pull off some deals to pick up some better draft picks and get my 5th keeper.

Right now I'm looking at my keeper list and I do have 5, but I want to get one more. I'm going in with some pretty nice ones. Pujols, HAfner, Ichiro, Carlos Lee, and i have to decide between Jimy Rollins, and Ben Sheets as my 5th. I'm trying to package the 2 for a better keeper. I actually did make one trade. I dealt Miguel Cabrera for Ichiro and C. Lee and moved down about 4 slots in the draft for the first round. I want to pick up another high pick I think though, or another Top 20 guy I guess by packaging some of my leftovers.

No comments: