Friday, March 02, 2007

Sheffield homers in Tigers' 9-7 win

The season is almost here!

Baseball is by far my favorite sport although I am a fanatic about football and hoops too. I'm so excited for the upcoming season after the addition of Sheff to the middle of an already powerful line up. He and MAggs have always been 2 of those guys i always feared when they stepped into the box against my team. I've called Maggs, Sheffield Jr. on many occasions so to have them there in the same line up is so exciting to me.

The Tigers have tons of talent coming up and the pitching is going to be there for a long time. Ledezma is looking good so we have a few guys that can step up and become our #5. Dombrowski is going to pull off some deals this year i am sure by dealing excess pitching we have.

Bonderman, Verlander, and Miller are going to be a sick pitching rotation as early as mid summer. Miller is supposed to spend the year in the minors, but should be called up when we get to the playoffs :). Yeah I said it. This team is back baby!

No comments: