Sunday, April 15, 2007

Do Follow Revolution

Colleen over at GeekySpeaky.com is taking the I Follow Movement one step further. She has started the D List, and Jules from Just Julie added me. It’s a complete list of all the blogs that use the dofollow plugin, and you can gain some great traffic, by joining the list, and commenting on these blogs. Links, links and more links. Join the Revolution.

***Begin to copy here***


1. Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog that put you on the list in the paragraph. This isn’t a suggestion. You need to break up the duplicate content. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra link back.


2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.


3. Take the adds from the blog that added you and place them in the “Originals” list.


4. Add at least 1 new blog that you KNOW us using the DO FOLLOW plugin to the list in the “My Adds” section. (Add no more than 5!) Let the people you’ve added know, so that they can keep the list going!


My Adds:


5. Comment on all the blogs on your list to get a free link!



My Adds:

Karebear Central

Scribble on the Wall

Marisa Shreve

Table 4 Five


The Originals:


Jimi Morrison’s Head

Mr. Gary Lee

No Average Mom


My Single Mom Life

The Passionate Ailurophile

Thoughtprints

My thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings

CassKnits

Priori Incantatem

Just Julie


The Pond

Domestic Geek

GeekySpeaky

Simple Kind Of Life

3DayMom

BuyMeBlog

The Hockey Dad

Midlife Musings

Utterly Geek


Whatever I Feel Like

My Dandelion Patch

Surviving NJ

BizMark Tech

Two Dog Zoo

TDZ Travel

Body, Mind & Solar

Just Not Martha


Craftblog

Footprints On the Moon


***Quit Copying Here***

4 comments:

WAHM said...

I 'DO FOLLOW', Jimi...

Unknown said...

This is a test Jimi. I will check with you via email to find out the results.

Unknown said...

Crap, I did not read far enough...you should check this out:
http://digital-nomads.blogspot.com/2007/04/whats-in-your-digital-back-pack.html

Rip said...

Test:

ISB