Monday, April 16, 2007

Tigers Bats are Alive

Seems like it has taken forever, but just the first couple weeks and a bit of better weather. Pudgie had a Grand Slam in the first inning and a 2 RBI double later on to get 6 RBIs in the game.

The bulbpen still looks terrible other than Zoom and Jonesy. Mesa (Joe Table) and Rodney look like minor leaguers. Good thing we have one of the best starting rotations in the league at this point or we would be in serious trouble.

I like to browse the web while I watch, or listen to the games on the radio so I tend to see some interesting things. This Telecom Consulting business is interesting to me. I know you can outsource just about anything in a business, but this one just seems like a great time and money saver for business owners and managers. I don't even like looking through my personal phone records due to the geek language they use to try and screw you. This place takes all of that out of your hands and allows you to focus on things that make your business grow.

No comments: