Friday, March 26, 2010

Jon Horford Commits to Michigan

I guess one of Horford's closest friends/relatives is a sellout. He told his mother and 3 other people that he decided to commit to Michigan and within an hour it was all over the place faster than a motorcycle accident lawyer when he sees a man flying through the air on the street.

Among those who found out from someone else was his brother, Al, currently a forward for the Atlanta Hawks.

Jon wanted to call Al later in the day to tell him.

“It’s crazy,” Jon Horford said by phone Friday afternoon. “Twenty minutes after I did it, I told my coach, a teacher at my school and, of course, Coach (John) Beilein, those are the only three people I told. And Al texted me 20 minutes after I did and was like, ‘Is this true?'

“I don’t know how he found out. Maybe my AAU coach called him, but I’m not sure.”

No comments: