Thursday, February 01, 2007

Visit My Blog Buddies: Web Reporter and Extra! Extra! Entertainment News

Denise is a fellow postie as well and a great blog buddy. One day I was blessed with a suprise write up on one of my other blogs from her and it is time to give her the credit she is due with a few links to her blogs.

The first blog of hers I want to direct you to is called Web Reporter. This blog is a look into the world of the internet giving us the details of all the goodies she finds across the internet, new gadgets, sites, tech news, tech gossip, the best blogs and websites, whatever seems the most interesting or innovative and helpful. I agree wholeheartedly with her post entitled Kevin Bacon Uses the Six Degree Joke For Charity. I've always been pretty interested in that whole concept, and it is nice to see it is being used positively.

Now for all you celebrity freaks out there you are going to want to visit Extra! Extra! Entertainment News. Everything you want to know about these whacky celebs including this post about A New Religion. There is nothing more entertaining to me than religion really and the concepts that these celebrities buy into.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jim!