Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Visit My Blog Buddy: Bell Clapper's Garden

Amy is a fellow postie, but when I was looking at her Bell Clapper's Garden Blog I discovered that she likes to do a bit of writing other than just on her blog. Her website approached from the homepage, The Bellclapper's Garden is a bit more personal. She shares some of her other writing here and has a few stories that she would like to share with the world. Take a look at what she's reading and find many other fun links for you to enjoy. I found out she linked to the Green Bay Packers and almost stopped writing this post :). Of course, I'm a lowly Lions fan and they are a division rival, but at this time I really can't have any pride in that team and have actually considered switching alliances many times in the past few years.

No comments: