Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Key West or Bust

Leigh is a girl gamer? Awesome. Glad to see a lady gamer around. They are more common than they used to be, but still too few of them. She has a dear of moving to Key West or Bust. Even if it takes her until she is 80 she is going to move there. I know the feeling. I live in Michigan and it ugly right now in the winter. I grew up wanting to move to Cali and just never made it out of here because my family depends on me too much.

I can identify a lot with this blog actually the more I read it. I've had many of the same experiences and it is interesting to see someone write about things that are so familiar to me, and not just the gaming aspect. Her experience with MMORPGs made me laugh as I have some of those experiences with Socom Clans and other shooters I play online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am playing three MMORPGs now. *giggle*