Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hank Blalock is a fantasy Gem this year

Hank Blalock was once ranked in the top 20 I believe in fantasy baseball and seems to have fallen off the map. The guy in many cases I've seen hasn't even been ranked in the Top 20 of 3rd basemen this year. The guy is under 25 years old and has monster potential. Hitting behind Michael Young who is a batting average champ contender every year and a great all around hitter this guy could be incredible this year and a great, great value for you in the draft. More seasoned players may think of him as a decent option still, but many have just given up on the guy. I'm here to tell you that I think he can be a monster steal in the draft this year.

With 3rd base being very strong i would see if I could get Blalock later on and stack my pitching staff and other fielding positions until you think you can snag Hank.

No comments: